PCB Manufacturer Norway
PCB Runner is the foremost best-selling printed circuit board manufacturer in Norway. Our services are comprehensive and include a wide range of fabrication and assembly of full-featured circuit boards. We are the manufacturers of a wide variety of rigid and flexible solutions. For instance, our offer includes:
- Regular Circuit Boards — Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex, and HDI PCB boards
- Special Circuit Boards — Metal Core, Aluminum backed PCB boards
- Advanced Circuit Boards — Hybrid, Ceramic, RF, Heavy Copper PCB boards
- Customized Circuit Board Profiles — Square, Rectangular, Circular, Special profile PCB boards
- Substrates for Circuit Boards — High Frequency, High Speed, High Temperature, RoHS Compliant PCB boards
Our manufacturing capability includes full-featured printed circuit boards. We fabricate and assemble all quantities of circuit boards, beginning with prototypes, to production, and quick turn. We make panels with a maximum size of 400 mm X 450 mm, stackup of one to 32 layers, and our lead time is 2+ days.
Get a Free Quote Now
PCB Prototype and Manufacturing Norway
Our manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art. We offer various types of vias including buried, blind, and through vias; microvias including staggered and stacked; and vias filled with resin or plugged vias. We also offer VIP or via-in-pad, and castellated, half-cut, and/or press-fit holes. Other options include peelable solder masks, carbon masks, Kapton tape, and gold fingers and edge plating.
We also offer RF PCBs with impedance control. For controlling the impedance, we adjust the base material, the layer stackup, and other items. Our tolerance levels are ±10%.
Our special services include
We offer many special services. These include:
- DFA and DFM checking — At no extra charge
- Layer stack-up — Customized to customer requirements
- Production cost reduction — Free Consultation
- Stencil fabrication — At no extra cost
- Panelization — At no extra charge
- Board fabrication — Fast turn-around
- Electrical Testing — At no extra charge
Our offer also has a full range of surface finishes for circuit boards. These include:
- HASL – Hot Air Solder Leveling
- HASL – RoHS – Hot Air Solder Leveling Lead-Free
- ENEPIG – RoHS – Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold
- ENIG – RoHS – Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold
- ISN – RoHS – Immersion Tin
- IAG – RoHS – Immersion Silver
- OSP – RoHS – Organic Solderability Preservatives
PCB Assembly Norway
Our offer of full-featured PCB assembly in Norway includes board fabrication, component sourcing, SMT and THT component assembly, and full-functional electrical testing. Our complete assembly method is incomparable in the industry, and we fully satisfy our customers’ requirements. Our high-quality service offer includes:
- Flexible Volume Assembly — Prototypes, Low-Volumes, High-Volumes
- Mixed Assembly — SMT, THT, Mixed, POP, Rigid boards, Flexible boards
- Start-to-Finish, Full Turn-key — Single-Window Fabrication and Assembly
- Component Sourcing — The volumes we handle give us an immense range of sourcing possibilities. We maintain a stable working relationship with qualified component distributors and component manufacturers. Therefore, we always source genuine components of good quality. In addition, we inspect all incoming components.
- High Efficiency at Low Costs — Our free services serves to add value such as professional assistance to customers and circuit board checking through DFM/DFA reviews.
Quality Assurance — We value Quality Control as our top-most priority. We mandatorily test all our products rigorously for quality and functionality. Where necessary, we employ visual, AOI, and X-Ray inspections.
PCB Runner Team
To complete customer projects in time and to reduce the time-to-market for our customers, we, at PCB manufacturer Norway, utilize an engineering team of professionals. The team comprises highly qualified and technically sound personnel, to enable timely completion of all customer projects. For this, the team starts all customer projects with an optimal design so that they can meet all deadlines. As a part of our circuit board assembly services, we offer:
- Prototype Circuit Board Assembly — Our prototype services let customers evaluate their design before they go to finalize full volume production. We offer quick turn-around for prototypes, as this permits customers to easily determine and rectify possible issues with their design while evaluating and optimizing their products.
- Low Volumes, High Mix Circuit Board Assembly — With flexible production lines we can readily assemble various combinations of boards, including those with different quantities.
- High Volume Circuit Board Assembly — We handle large assembly orders within shortened notice periods.
Partial/Consigned Circuit Board Assembly — We handle all types of customer-supplied components. After purchasing the balance components, we complete the assembly.
Flex & Rigid-Flex PCB Manufacturer Norway
At PCB Runner, we claim to be the leaders in flex and rigid-flex board manufacturing. For our customers, we offer an unparalleled quick-turn manufacturing and assembly service. With our instant RFW replies, we enhance our customers’ R&D. While we conduct DFM checkup services on the same day, we also hasten production.
Our offer of flex and rigid-flex boards includes:
- Single-Layer Flex
- Single-Layer Rigid-Flex
- Double-Layer Flex
- Double-Layer Rigid-Flex
- Multi-Layer Flex
- Multi-Layer Rigid-Flex
As the leading flex and rigid-flex PCB fabricators in Norway, we are always ahead of our competitor capabilities. For instance, we can design and fabricate flexible circuit boards successfully with track widths and spacing as low as 19 microns (0.75 mils), and with 1 mil microvias.
We manufacture and assemble circuit boards with many other specifications also. Customers can freely consult our design and engineering services team to find out the most suitable design supporting their application. To appraise new designs in short periods, we have prototyping services. We produce prototypes extremely fast and in quick turn.
HDI PCB Norway
As one of the most eminent circuit board manufacturers in Norway, PCB Runner has a dedicated technical team with professional, knowledgeable, and highly qualified engineering personnel. The team has its task cut out for successfully completing all customer projects in time. To do this, they start with an optimized design that meets deadlines.
For HDI circuit boards, we offer five types of circuit assembly services:
- Prototype Circuit Board Assembly — With our prototype circuit board assembly services, customers can evaluate their design before they settle for a full volume production. We offer quick turn-around for prototypes. This enables our customers to easily ascertain and rectify potential problems in their design as they optimize their products.
- Low Volumes, High Mix Circuit Board Assembly — With our flexible production lines, we have the capability to assemble all combination of boards with diverse quantities under specific conditions.
- High Volume Circuit Board Assembly — We assemble large orders even with short notice periods.
- Partial/Consigned Circuit Board Assembly — We also accept customer-supplied components. We fabricate the board, purchase the balance components, and complete the assembly.
- Full Turnkey Circuit Board Assembly — We fabricate the board, purchase all components listed in the BOM, and complete the assembly.