PCB Manufacturer Denmark
PCB Runner is the most popular printed circuit board manufacturer in Denmark. We offer a comprehensive service for various types of fabrication and assembly of full-featured PCB boards. We manufacture a wide variety of rigid and flexible solutions. For instance, our offer includes:
- Regular PCB Boards — Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex, and HDI circuit boards
- Special PCB Boards — Metal Core, Aluminum backed circuit boards
- Advanced PCB Boards — Hybrid, Ceramic, RF, Heavy Copper circuit boards
- Customized Board Profiles — Square, Rectangular, Circular, Special profile circuit boards
- Substrates for boards — High Frequency, High Speed, High Temperature, RoHS Compliant circuit boards
We have the capability of manufacturing full-featured printed circuit boards. We handle all quantities of boards and assemblies, from prototypes to production, and quick turn. Our panels can have a maximum size of 400 mm X 450 mm, stackup of one to 32 layers, and we offer a lead time of 2+ days.
Get a Free Quote Now
PCB Prototype and Manufacturing Denmark
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing options include various types of vias including buried, blind, and through; microvias including staggered and stacked; and vias filled with resin or plugged. We also offer VIP or via-in-pad, and castellated, half-cut or press-fit holes. Other options include gold fingers, edge plating, peelable solder masks, carbon mask, and Kapton tape.
We also offer impedance control for RF PCBs. We can adjust the base material, the layer stackup, and other items for controlling the impedance. Our tolerance levels are ±10%.
We offer several types of special services. These include:
- DFA and DFM checking — At no charge
- Layer stackup — Customized
- Production cost reduction — Free Consultation
- Stencil fabrication — No extra cost
- Panelization — At no charge
- Board fabrication — At High Speed
Electrical Testing — At no charge
Our special services include
We offer also includes a full range of surface finishes for PCB boards. These include:
- HASL – Hot Air Solder Leveling
- HASL – RoHS – Hot Air Solder Leveling Lead-Free
- ENEPIG – RoHS – Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold
- ENIG – RoHS – Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold
- ISN – RoHS – Immersion Tin
- IAG – RoHS – Immersion Silver
- OSP – RoHS – Organic Solderability Preservatives
PCB Assembly Denmark
As a part of full-featured PCB assembly Denmark, we offer board fabrication, component sourcing, component assembly, and functional electrical testing. Our method of complete assembly is unparalleled in the industry, and we fully meet our customers’ requirements. Our high-quality service offer includes:
- Flexible Volume Assembly Services — Prototypes, Low-Volumes, High-Volumes
- Mixed Assembly Services — SMT, THT, Mixed, POP, Rigid boards, Flexible boards
- Start-to-Finish, Full Turn-key Services — Single-Window Fabrication and Assembly
- Component Sourcing Services — We have an immense range of experience in sourcing. We maintain a stable relationship with our component distributors and manufacturers. Therefore, we are able to source genuine components of good quality. In addition, we have incoming inspection for all components.
- High Efficiency at Low Costs — Our offer of value addition through free services includes professional assistance to customers and PCB board checking through DFM/DFA services.
- Quality Assurance — Quality control is the top-most priority for us. All our products mandatorily undergo rigorous quality and functionality tests. Where necessary, we apply visual, AOI, and X-Ray inspections.
PCB Runner Team
To complete customer projects and reduce time-to-maret, PCB manufacturer Denmark maintains an engineering team of professionals. Comprised of highly qualified and technically sound personnel, the team makes sure all customer projects are completed on time. For this, the team has all customer projects start with an optimal design so that they meet all deadlines. As a part of our printed board assembly services, we offer:
- Prototype PCB Board Assembly — Our prototype services permit customers to evaluate their design before finalizing on full volume production. Our quick turn-around for prototypes permits customers to easily identify and rectify possible problems with their design while evaluating and optimizing their products.
- Low Volumes, High Mix PCB Board Assembly — With flexible production lines we can assemble any and all combination of boards, including those with different quantities.
- High Volume PCB Board Assembly — We handle large assembly orders within shortened notice periods.
Partial/Consigned PCB Board Assembly — We handle customer-supplied components also. For this, we complete the assembly after purchasing the balance components.
Flex & Rigid-Flex PCB Manufacturer Denmark
At PCB Runner, we are proud to claim to be the specialists in flex and rigid-flex board manufacturing. Our offer our customers a unique quick-turn manufacturing and assembly service. With our instant RFW replies, we can speed up customer R&D. While we check up with DFM services on the same day, we also hasten production.
Our offer of flex and rigid-flex boards includes:
- Single-Layer Flex
- Single-Layer Rigid-Flex
- Double-Layer Flex
- Double-Layer Rigid-Flex
- Multi-Layer Flex
- Multi-Layer Rigid-Flex
As the most popular flex and rigid-flex PCB manufacturer in Denmark, we leave our competitor capabilities far behind. For instance, we can design and fabricate flexible boards successfully with track widths and spacing as low as 19 microns (0.75 mils), along with 1 mil microvias.
We manufacture and assemble PCB boards for various other specifications also. Customers can consult our design and engineering services team to ascertain the most effective design based on their application. To evaluate new designs in short periods, we offer customers our prototyping services. We produce prototypes extremely fast and in quick turn.
HDI PCB Denmark
As one of the most important PCB manufacturers in Denmark, PCB Runner has a highly technical team with dedicated, knowledgeable, and highly qualified engineering personnel. The team has the task of successfully completing all our customers’ projects. They do this by starting with an optimized design that can meet deadlines.
For HDI PCB boards, we offer five types of circuit assembly services:
- Prototype PCB Board Assembly — Our prototype PCB assembly services enable customers to assess their design before they decide to full volume production. We offer quick turn-around for prototypes, allowing our customers to easily determine and remedy potential problems in their design while optimizing their products.
- Low Volumes, High Mix PCB Board Assembly — With our flexible production lines, we can assemble all combination of boards with various quantities under specific conditions.
- High Volume PCB Board Assembly — We assemble large orders within short notice periods.
- Partial/Consigned PCB Board Assembly — We also accept customer-supplied components. After purchasing the balance components, we fabricate the board, and complete the assembly.
Full Turnkey PCB Board Assembly — We fabricate the board, purchase all components listed in the BOM, and add the labor to complete the assembly.